Monday, 14 November 2011

Something in the Water


Kia ora mates,

South Island Tour is knocking on the door. TOMORROW!! Im superexcited, packed my backpack and other two bags, ready for tramping in the snow, cycling in the rain and canoeing in the storm, climbing up the world's steepest street, seeing glaciers, penguins, doing bungy jump... What else could I prepare for anymore!? Im ready and couldn't be more. But actually I'm not so excited coz I've been a bit sick and still am. I guess it's gonna be tireding but enjoyable trip. Before I leave I just wanted to share something with you. Here's a cute little song from this lovely kiwi artist called Brooke Fraser. The song is played all aroun and it's 'like melody in my head that i can't get out'! Song is called Something in the water. And I agree, there probably sometimes IS something in the water...
Enjoy your autumn days back there I reallyreally hope you get some snow soon. TAKE CARE!





xoxo Lotta


2 comments:

  1. take care!!:) toi on kiva laulu!t.sini

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAKEKARE SIELLÄKIN <3 ! paljon kuvia mate ja elä elämääsi ! :):):)

    ReplyDelete