Saturday, 14 January 2012

Please forgive me


Muriwai Beach & the mystical gannets 24/12/11

How sad does it look like when the last post in my blog is dated 14th of November? Really sad. But I do have my reasons. And I promise something's coming soon. Big posts (hopefully and even in plural!) coming!!! I would want to say thank you for reading my blog. but there's nothing to read. My bad. Happy New Year readers and all the others, 2012 is not gonna be the end of the world. It's gonna be THE year. A new start. I feel strong, this is my year. My year started 01/01/12 at 00:03 by a midnight swim in the Pacific. How cool is that.

Cheers mates,

x x Lotta

1 comment:

  1. pasific ocean..... joo, tää on THE year!!!!miissssssssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuu ,jag väntar till din nästä posten exsaittiid! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sini

    ReplyDelete